Take the technical leadership for .NET teams to develop breakthrough SaaS products to help 50,000+ merchants and top brands transform their business.
Participate in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (requirement analysis, planning, architectural design, implementation, code review, unit testing, testing, deployment, operation, monitoring...).
Accountable for technical outputs of your team, providing guidance and expertise to your team while continuously looking for opportunities to improve quality and performance.
Responsible for the technical leadership and technical solution of the team.
Review source code and coach team members to follow coding standards, design patterns, and implement tests.
Research technologies and share knowledge with colleagues.
Work with CTO and technical managers to build the technical knowledge base and improve the development, testing, and deployment process together.
- 07+ years of experience in the analysis, design, and development of large-scale software solutions with .NET or Java and cloud services (GCP, AWS, or Microsoft Azure...).
In-depth experience with:
MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch.
System monitoring, TimeSeries Database (e.g. StatsD, InfluxDB, Graphite…)
CI/CD with Gitlab, Azure DevOps, Bamboo, Bitbucket or similar tools.
Experience with non-functional aspects, i.e. security, performance, and scalability.
Strong understanding and experience of:
Common software design patterns.
Clean code, coding standards, and code review.
Unit tests, mocking libraries, code coverage, and code refactoring.
Static code analysis tools.
Can provide technical leadership in complex projects and guide a team of 10 developers.
You are a detail-oriented and goal-driven person.
Have any of the below experience/knowledge is a plus
SaaS product development.
Profiling and performance monitoring tools.
UML, arc42, structure101.
Software Architect, Cloud Architect, Microsoft Certified Professional, or Oracle Java Certification certificate.
Why'll you love working here
- HARAVAN is the first and leading company in Vietnam that provides the One-Stop SaaS Commerce Platform in Vietnam. HARAVAN is now serving 50,000+ businesses including top brands such as Vinamilk, AEON, THEFACESHOP, L'Oréal, Nestlé, Juno, Bitis’s, Thien Long, Kềm Nghĩa...
- HARAVAN is the technology company in the SeedCom group. We provide technology solutions for its members such as GHN, The Coffee House, Cầu Đất Farm, Juno, Eva De Eva, HNOSS, KingFood…
- HARAVAN is the first Vietnam commerce solution provider was chosen by Google, to join the Google Launchpad Accelerator program at Google headquarter. And the first Vietnam partner as a business solution provider for the Facebook Messenger platform.
- Dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Work in truly Agile Software Development teams.
- Work with young, talented, and enthusiastic colleagues.
- Work with the latest technologies (microservices, CI/CD, .NET Core, React, React Native, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes...).
Our attractive offers include:
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
- Working environment: dynamic, challenging and great teamwork.
- Development opportunities: great career path, working with a talented team, approaching newest technologies, and challenging with new projects.
- Annual Leave: 13 days per year. Your annual leave will be increased by 1 day per 3 years of seniority at Haravan.
- Quarterly Performance bonus – based on company business performance and your personal working performance.
- Annual bonus - 13th-month Salary.
- Yearly Performance bonus – based on company business performance and your personal working performance.
- Performance review twice a year.
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up and HaraCare (Premium health care).
- Engagement activities: Learning & Sharing workshop, Company Sharing Session, Team building, Haravan's birthday, Year-end party…
- Gifts for your precious moments & special Vietnam holidays.
Submit Your Application
- You have errors in applying
Giới thiệu công việc cho bạn bè