Product Owner (SaaS Products)
We are looking for Product Owners for our SaaS products that help 50,000+ merchants and top brands transform their business. The Product Owner will:
Be responsible for the product's success.
Define product vision, strategy, roadmap, and growth opportunities.
Provide vision and direction to the Agile Team (UI/UX Designers, BAs, QCs, Developers).
Co-responsible for product marketing, supporting product sales/adoption, long-term envisioning, and customer care.
Conduct research, analyze, and conceptualize product functions and features, user personas, user flows.
Keep up to date with new trends and best practices in product development and share knowledge with colleagues.
Your skills and Experience
02+ years of experience as a Product Owner (or equivalent) with a proven track record of success.
Experience in defining and achieving product vision, product strategy, and product metrics/KPIs.
Experience in product backlog management, release planning and execution.
Experience in cross-team collaboration (engineering, marketing, sales, customer support, stakeholders, third-parties…) to ensure the success of your product.
Have good presentation and communication skills.
You are a detail-oriented and goal-driven person.
Have any of the below experience/knowledge is a plus
Experience in Agile software development.
Experience in SaaS product development and launch and operation.
Experience with design/prototyping tools (e.g.: Figma, InVision, Zeplin, Adobe, Balsamiq, Axure RP, MS Visio…).
Experience in analytics activities related to the SaaS products development and operation (e.g.: onboarding process, feature adoption, customer health…).
Certification of product management (e.g.: CSPO, PSPO…) or similar.
Have any of the following business domain knowledge: e-commerce, social commerce, engagement marketing, retail, POS, Inventory Management, Order Processing…
Data-driven analytics, market research, and user interview.
Experience with large-scale web applications (e.g.: e-commerce, ERP, SaaS web app…).
Experience with non-functional aspects, i.e. security, performance, and scalability.
Why you'll love working here
HARAVAN is the first and leading company in Vietnam that provides the One-Stop SaaS Commerce Platform in Vietnam. HARAVAN is now serving 50,000+ businesses including top brands such as Vinamilk, AEON, THEFACESHOP, L'Oréal, Nestlé, Juno, Bitis’s, Thien Long, Kềm Nghĩa...
HARAVAN is the technology company in the SeedCom group. We provide technology solutions for its members such as GHN, The Coffee House, Cầu Đất Farm, Juno, Eva De Eva, HNOSS, KingFood…
HARAVAN is the first Vietnam commerce solution provider was chosen by Google, to join the Google Launchpad Accelerator program at Google headquarter. And the first Vietnam partner as a business solution provider for the Facebook Messenger platform.
Dynamic and friendly working environment.
Work in truly Agile Software Development teams.
Work with young, talented, and enthusiastic colleagues.
Work with the latest technologies (microservices, CI/CD, .NET Core, React, React Native, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes...).
Our attrative offers include:
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
- Working environment: dynamic, challenging and great teamwork.
- Development opportunities: great career path, working with a talented team, approaching newest technologies, and challenging with new projects.
- Annual Leave: 13 days per year. Your annual leave will be increased by 1 day per 3 years of seniority at Haravan.
- Quarterly Performance bonus – based on company business performance and your personal working performance.
- Annual bonus - 13th-month Salary.
- Yearly Performance bonus – based on company business performance and your personal working performance.
- Performance review twice a year.
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up and HaraCare (Premium health care).
- Engagement activities: Learning & Sharing workshop, Company Sharing Session, Team building, Haravan's birthday, Year-end party…
- Gifts for your precious moments & special Vietnam holidays.
Submit Your Application
- You have errors in applying
Giới thiệu công việc cho bạn bè