QC Engineer (Software)
Ho Chi Minh City, District 11 | Full Time
- Work as a QC Engineer in an Agile team that develop breakthrough SaaS products help 50,000+ merchants and top brands transform their business.
- Participate in the all software testing activities and tasks (test planning, test monitoring and control, test analysis, test design, test implementation, test execution, test completion)
Your Skills and Experience
- 01+ years of experience as a manual software tester for web applications.
- Pay attention to detail.
- You are a persevering and patient person.
Have any of below experience/knowledge is a plus
- Experience in testing SaaS products or large-scale web applications.
- ISTQB certificate or equivalent.
- Experience in API testing, performance testing, security testing, usability testing…
- Experience in creating test plan, test check list, test cases, test reports…
- Experience with at least one bug tracking tool (e.g.: Jira, Bugzilla, Mantis…)
Why You'll Love Working Here
- HARAVAN is the first and leading company in Vietnam that provides the One-Stop SaaS Commerce Platform in Vietnam. HARAVAN is now serving 50,000+ businesses including top brands such as Vinamilk, AEON, THEFACESHOP, L'Oréal, Nestlé, Juno, Bitis’s, Thien Long, Kềm Nghĩa...
- HARAVAN is the technology company in the SeedCom group. We provide technology solutions for its members such as GHN, The Coffee House, Cầu Đất Farm, Juno, Eva De Eva, HNOSS, KingFood…
- HARAVAN is the first Vietnam commerce solution provider was chosen by Google, to join the Google Launchpad Accelerator program at Google headquarter. And the first Vietnam partner as a business solution provider for the Facebook Messenger platform.
- Dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Work in truly Agile Software Development teams.
- Work with young, talented, and enthusiastic colleagues.
- Work with the latest technologies (microservices, CI/CD, .NET Core, React, React Native, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes...).
Our attractive offers include:
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
- Working environment: dynamic, challenging and great teamwork.
- Development opportunities: great career path, working with a talented team, approaching newest technologies, and challenging with new projects.
- Annual Leave: 13 days per year. Your annual leave will be increased by 1 day per 3 years of seniority at Haravan.
- Quarterly Performance bonus – based on company business performance and your personal working performance.
- Annual bonus - 13th-month Salary.
- Yearly Performance bonus – based on company business performance and your personal working performance.
- Performance review twice a year.
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up and HaraCare (Premium health care).
- Engagement activities: Learning & Sharing workshop, Company Sharing Session, Team building, Haravan's birthday, Year-end party…
- Gifts for your precious moments & special Vietnam holidays.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying
Ứng tuyển ngay
Giới thiệu công việc cho bạn bè