Talent Acquisition Executive
The Talent Acquisition Executive will be responsible for hiring talents to drive the rapid growth of Haravan.
You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
- Be in charge of fulfilling recruitment plan as per approved headcount and recruitment requests from Business Unit/ Department.
- Support hiring managers on recruitment-related policies, processes and skills to ensure their understanding and compliance with the policies and processes, as well as develop hiring capabilities.
- Focus on recruitment process efficiency and providing added value for the Hiring managers and business partners.
- Developing recruitment sources effectively to minimize recruitment costs and meet recruitment SLAs.
- Resolve other recruitment-related issues;
- Assist in employee retention and development;
- Prepares and implements employer branding activities to attract the right talent and bring Haravan to be well-known to E-commerce members;
- Build up network and good relationships with key universities/ associates/ clubs.
- Organize and execute the Employment Branding activities (Job Fair, Career Talk Show...).
- Bachelor’s degree, refer major in Human Resources or relevant areas
- 1+ years experience as a Talent Acquisition, Recruiter...
- Experience in Retail, E-commerce, SAAS industry
- Good communication skills and negotiation
- Strong Business Acumen
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills and be ability to work under pressure
- Ability to both drive change, while also collaborating effectively with a variety of individuals.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases.
Submit Your Application
- You have errors in applying
Giới thiệu công việc cho bạn bè