UX/UI Designer, OmniChannel Platform
Ho Chi Minh City, District 11 | Full Time
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
As a UX/UI Designer you will work closely with OmniChannel Family and contribute to a new design chapter at Haravan.
Your roles is to:
- Work closely with Product Owner for understanding the business, user and product goals;
- Conduct user research, empathizing with the users to target the right problems;
- Create and communicate user flows, low & high fidelity wireframes and UI designs with aesthetics and visual consistency throughout Haravan products;
- Collaborate with Design Lead across product team to ensure great user experience across the products;
- Collaborate within team and across departments including but not limited to product, design and engineering to ensure delivering high-quality product;
- Contribute to define and improve global design system, user experience patterns, working processes and product vision;
- Keep up to date with new trends and best design practices and share knowledge with colleagues.
- A great portfolio showing your carefully crafted UI and the process behind;
- Experience with E-commerce and/or SAAS;
- Understanding of product design process;
- Proven experience in executing user research;
- Proven written and verbal communication skills to explain design decisions so that anyone can understand;
- The ability to work collaboratively;
- Experience with using Figma (or willing to learn new tools quickly if you have not);
- Being detailed-oriented and goal-driven;
- Passion about designing product and make people's lives better;
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
- Working environment: dynamic, challenging and great teamwork.
- Development opportunities: great career path, working with a talented team, approaching newest technologies, and challenging with new projects.
- Annual Leave: 13 days per year. Your annual leave will be increased by 1 day per 3 years of seniority at Haravan.
- Quarterly Performance bonus – based on company business performance and your personal working performance.
- Annual bonus - 13th-month Salary.
- Yearly Performance bonus – based on company business performance and your personal working performance.
- Performance review twice a year.
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up and HaraCare (Premium health care).
- Engagement activities: Learning & Sharing workshop, Company Sharing Session, Team building, Haravan's birthday, Year-end party…
- Gifts for your precious moments & special Vietnam holidays.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying
Ứng tuyển ngay
Giới thiệu công việc cho bạn bè